The Book of Mormon
The Book of Mormon
Presented by Broadway at the Eccles at The Eccles Theater
The New York Times calls it “The Best Musical of this Century.” The Washington Post says, “It is the kind of evening that restores your faith in musicals.” And Entertainment Weekly says, “Grade A: the funniest musical of all time.” Jimmy Fallon of The Tonight Show calls it “Genius. Brilliant. Phenomenal.” It’s The Book of Mormon, the nine-time Tony Award-winning Best Musical.
This outrageous musical comedy follows the misadventures of a mismatched pair of missionaries, sent halfway across the world to spread the good word. Now with standing room only productions in London, on Broadway and across North America, The Book of Mormon has truly become an international sensation.
Individual Dates & Times *
- August 13, 2019 at 7:30 pm (Tue)
- August 14, 2019 at 7:30 pm (Wed)
- August 15, 2019 at 7:30 pm (Thu)
- August 16, 2019 at 8:00 pm (Fri)
- August 17, 2019 at 2:00 pm (Sat)
- August 17, 2019 at 8:00 pm (Sat)
- August 18, 2019 at 1:00 pm (Sun)
- August 18, 2019 at 6:30 pm (Sun)
- August 20, 2019 at 7:30 pm (Tue)
- August 21, 2019 at 7:30 pm (Wed)
- August 22, 2019 at 7:30 pm (Thu)
- August 23, 2019 at 8:00 pm (Fri)
- August 24, 2019 at 2:00 pm (Sat)
- August 24, 2019 at 8:00 pm (Sat)
- August 25, 2019 at 1:00 pm (Sun)
- August 25, 2019 at 6:30 pm (Sun)
131 South Main Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Presented by Art at the Main at Art at the Main
Join us at Art at the Main for Joan Zone's Featured Artist Show - A Whimsical View of Women July 16-August 10 Reception July 20 from 2pm - 5pm
Presented by Clark Planetarium at Clark Planetarium
LEGO® Mindstorms® is a special robotics program designed for teens. Join us each week to build something new at a Salt Lake County or City library near you. Expand upon on your previous creation until world domination is yours!
Presented by Spy Hop Productions at Spy Hop Productions
Make beats, write lyrics and perform with your crew! Resonate is a fast-paced hip-hop production program that celebrates the use of rap as a vehicle for self-expression and social change.
Presented by Excellence in the Community at The Gallivan Center